Important: PBD part numbers are classed as special order and CANNOT be returned. SBD part numbers may be returned to us for a refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. This is subject to the following conditions:
- Goods are returned to us carriage paid. We are only liable to pay the first £10 for any carriage paid on faulty or incorrectly supplied parts.
- Please ensure that all goods are sent back to us via Interparcel
- All Goods must be received in a re-salable condition.
- All Goods must be returned to us UN-USED in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- All Goods are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- All Goods returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a re-stocking fee of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept any items which have been classed as a special order/made to order item which has been manufactured to your specification for return.
- All returns must be accompanied by a returns form, and reason for return. (Please use our online Returns System to process your claim)
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
NITRAC LTD is not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise us of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim. All correspondence should be sent via our Contact Us system.
Processing a Returns Claim
If you wish to process a returns claim please use our Online Returns System.The returns system will issue you with a returns form by email which you need to print off and include with the goods you are returning. We CANNOT issue a refund for any returned goods without a returns form.
I haven't received my 'Returns Form' via email?
Exchanges or Replacements
In the event of goods needing to be exchanged or replaced due to;
- The received the items are not suitable or incorrect
- The received are suitable but an exchange would be preferable
- The received items have been fitted but are faulty
In all cases NITRAC LTD would need to be in receipt of the original items in our warehouse or be in receipt of full payment for the replacement parts before any exchange items can be sent out.
In the event of replacement parts being more or less expensive than the original items ordered an additional payment or refund will be processed.
Please note that on your credit card statement our transactions/refunds will be listed as NITRAC LTD.
Warranties & Guarantees
All warranties and guaranties are provided entirely by the manufacturers and are subject to their terms and conditions. NITRAC LTD will deal directly with manufacturers on your behalf but accepts no liability for any losses, costs damages, charges or expenses caused by any warranty claim. Customers are reminded to complete and return all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.